SKILLED OCCUPATION LIST
OCCUPATIONS FOR AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION
Skilled occupation list
The following occupations for Australia immigration visas are available to individuals who are qualified to work or train in an eligible skilled occupation in Australia and can meet all other requirements:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
The most recent update to the combined list of eligible skilled occupations occurred on 11 March 2019 – see Summary of 11 March 2019 changes to the combined list of eligible skilled occupations.
The combined list specifies the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) code for each occupation.
The ANZSCO provides information on the skill level of jobs, qualifications, and/or experience needed to work in occupations caveats which exclude the use of the occupation in certain circumstances (applies to the subclass 186 and Temporary Skill Shortage visa only) whether the occupation is included on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), the Regional Occupation List (ROL) or the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) ROL List. the assessing authority for skills assessments
You can check your occupation list HERE
Or contact us for more information to assist you with good opportunities to immigrate into Australia through Skilled Migration.