STUDY IN BRISBANE
Study in Brisbane, the heart and capital of Queensland hosts the vast majority of international students with 7 of the 10 Queensland universities operating campuses here.
- The capital of Queensland and hosts the vast majority of international students with 7 of the 10 Queensland universities operating campuses here.
- Hosts Australia’s largest city orientation day for international students, Welcomes International Students Festival, with over 8,000 students participating each year.
- With a population of 2 million, it is Australia’s fastest-growing capital city for employment and offers a great range of opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- City Council offers free wifi at 22 of its most popular parks and students can also get free movies through the city’s Shade Cinema initiative. This downloadable app lets students watch a selection of movies at one of the city’s parks and gardens for free!
- Lord Mayor hosts regular Lord Mayor’s International Student Friendship Ceremonies, giving all international students the chance to receive a personally-signed certificate of friendship from the City of Brisbane.
- Is home to over 177 major resource and energy companies and is a growing hub for supplying resources to the world.
- Socially, economically and educationally, it is truly Australia’s ‘new world city’. In 2014 the eyes of the world will be on when it hosts the G20 Leaders Summit, the premier forum for international economic cooperation and decision making among the major economies of the world
Read more about studying in Brisbane at www.studybrisbane.com.au
Why study in Queensland?
Queensland as a study destination has many exclusive benefits including: